Dear animal owners,
due to the current situation regarding SARS-CoV-2 (corona virus) we ask you to observe the following instructions:
- When visiting our veterinary practice, please restrict yourself to one accompanying person for the animal to be treated. Unless there are justified individual cases.
- For the protection of our staff and other customers, do not enter the practice if you yourself feel ill or are on sick leave. In this case, send a healthy person with your animal to our practice or contact us by telephone to discuss further procedures.
- When entering the practice, please disinfect your hands using the disinfectant dispensers provided at the registration desk. Please touch as few surfaces as possible. In addition, door handles and other contact surfaces are disinfected by us according to a closely meshed hygiene plan.
- We don't want to appear rude, but due to the current situation we will refrain from shaking hands.
- Please keep at least one to two meters distance to us and the other patient owners. If you see when entering the waiting room that there are already quite a lot of people there, please go outside immediately and inform us by phone that you are there and waiting outside.
- During the examination and treatment your animal will be kept mainly by our practice staff. You are welcome to stay within the field of vision of your animal, but please keep a sufficient distance from the treatment table.
- From now on, animals that require an anaesthetic will only be given one if accompanied by our staff.
We ask for your understanding that we may be forced to postpone scheduled examinations and procedures in the future. Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.